1. Business arrangements for attracting investments
The services are aimed at increasing the transparency of a business, which intends to attract investments, and relevant risk mitigation for the investors.
Depending on the situation, the range of services may vary from development of an investment promotion program to implementing full-scale projects with any of the following targets:
- to achieve the auditability of financial statements;
- to increase the quality of financial and non-financial statements;
- to implement corporate management standards.
2. Assistance in investment and financial strategy development
The services are aimed at maximizing the business value while ensuring assets liquidity and business profitability. Maximization of the business value is mainly achieved by development of an investment and financial strategy.This strategy is embraced into the basis for the Investment Memorandum - the necessary tool to attract funds to invest into business. The document outlines the processes required to achieve the strategic financial plan and the procedures needed to achieve the targets set therein.
The servises also include development of action plans to attract funds and elaboration of business plans.
3.Completing pre-investment screening (Due Diligence):
- Due Diligence: Financial, Operational (management and production), Legal, Tax, Marketing;
- Financial analysis.
4. Investment transaction structuring:
- participation in negotiations with seller / buyer;
- preparation of a Memorandum of Intent;
- preparation of share purchase agreements;
- assistance in integrating an acquired company into the customer’s business.
5. Search for investors or investees.